If you’re searching for the best roofing company in the greater Pittsburgh/Butler Pennsylvania area, you may not realize there are more than 2000 roofing service providers to choose from. Chris Miller Roofing is proud to be part of the only 3% of those roofing companies that are GAF Roofing Certified.
GAF was established in 1886, and to date has trained over 230,00 industry professionals in safe roofing techniques. As a member of the Standard Industries family of Companies, GAF is part of the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the world. With over 57 branded products, it’s estimated that 1 in every 4 residential homes have GAF roofs meaning more homes and businesses in the U.S. are protected by a GAF roof than by any other product. GAF manufactures and sells a wide variety of high-performing residential and commercial roofing products that exceed customer expectations. People trust GAF to protect what matters most in their daily lives making them rated #1 in shingle quality by Home Builders for 10 out of the last 12 years.
As Certified GAF installers, Chris Miller Roofing is able to offer the GAF WEATHER STOPPER SYSTEMS PLUS WARRANTY to for every roofing customer. System Plus Warranty Benefits include:
- Upfront 100% Coverage Period: 50 years (20 years on 3-tab shingles) on the entire roofing system.
- Cost of Installation Labor: Included for Lifetime (25 or 30 years on 3-tab shingles)
- Workmanship Coverage for Lifetime Shingles: 100% coverage for 2 years
- Misapplication of Certain Flashings: Flashing Misapplication covered for 2 years
- Tear-off Cost: Included for any manufacturing defects
- Transferable Warranty: No charge
- *Comes with good housekeeping protection of roofing system
- *Only Available through factory certified contractors.
To learn more about GAF products and warranties, or to have a GAF CERTIFIED roofing pro, call Chris Miller Roofing at 724-256.8845.
(the fine print)
See applicable warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the applicable warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
2Some limited workmanship coverage may be available through your contractor.
3Contractor certification is only for installations covered by GAF enhanced warranties.